Saturday, January 28, 2012

From never till forever .. Part6


Jarra7: shfeech shfeech? obouy 3abdallah gally awaddi jna6ech hny

Me: ou youm enek etshoufny dasha ta7aachaa!!

Jarra7: 7asbaly shefteny yalla al7en a6la3 asef

Me: jarra7

Jarra7: hala?

Me: shyaybek hny?

Jarra7: galolly enech betnamen hny chan olah 3ala obouy 3abdallah

I smiled automatically ..

I changed my clothes and went back to the kitchen where my grandfather and jarra7 ..

Grandfather: Sammy ya bnaytee

Me: besmellah

And I started to eat THE BEST MACHBOUS eveeeeeeerrr!!!

Jarra7 looked at me and smiled ..

He looked at my grandfather ..

Jarra7: shakla qadakum nal e3jabha

My grandfather giggled: 3alaiha bel 3afya

Ok jarra7 shtabe?? Nal e3jabe ee ee then what??

Me: allah y3afeeek

Jarra7: haa yuba shda3wa ta3zemha tnam 3endek wala ta3zemnyy??

I looked at him nervously!!!!

Enshallah mu LAZGA!!

Grandfather: walaaw elly benam 3endi 7ayyah allah elbait baitkum

I was awaiting for Jarrah’s answer nervously la’anna luw gal benam babu6 3ainaa!!

Jarra7: 7abeeeb bu 9ale7 bs tadri naymen 3endek banat ma yenfa3

A7aseb ba3ad!!

Grandfather: elghuraf wayda yabouk

Jarra7: elyayyat enshallah

 And all of a sudden my mobile rang ..

Me: ohhh mama, el7emdellahh

I picked it up while leaving the kitchen ..

Me: maar7abaaa

Mom: ahlain ou sahlain kaif 7alek?

Me: mashy el7al enty kaif 7alek ou kaif 7al elly ma3aky?

Mom: walla kullahum 6aybeen ou yesallemu 3alaiky

Me: allah ysallemhum

Mom: kahy jaddatek teshrah 3alaiky emseky

Me giggled: hateha

Grandmother: shahadd

Me: ahlaain omy sara kaif 7alek

Grandmother: ana za3lana 3alaiky warak ma tejenaa

Me: walla ya jaddety jam3a ou dawam ma 3endy wagt

Grandmother: allah y3eenkum ou ewaffegkum enshallah

Me: amen ameeen

Grandmother: yalla 3ayal ma3asalama

Me: allah ysalmek 7abebty salmy 3ally ma3aky

I closed it and went to my room to take a nap ..

After my long nap ..

I woke up washed my face and changed my PJ’s ..

I went to the living room wella my grandfather ..

Grandfather: 9aba7ch alla bel khair

Me: 9aba7k allah benour , hmm 3ayal jara7 waina??

Grandfather: jarra7 tawwa 6ale3

Me: ahaa

Grandfather: 3ayal meta eb yerja3 obouk?

Me: madry wallah omy galatlyy youmain bs shakla maddad

Grandfather: ma kallemch?

Me: la wallah

I sit with my grandfather in the living room ..

After a while my uncles and aunts came to my grandfather house ..

Elwath3 kan E6AAFFESHH!!

Ma7koura eb hal f7ai7eel elly eb akher edenya la arou7 wala ajee efff ..

And suddenly an idea was glowing inside my head ..

Yesss spoons its close to my grandfather house!!!

I went to my room and called Sama immediately ..

Sama: aloo

Me: samaa khanrou7 spoons!!!

Sama: hmm ok yallah

Me: ou gouly lelbanat

Sama: ay banat?

Me: fara7 ou nour ou hathail

Sama: ok ashoufhum entay taben nmerech?

Me: eeeeh min bait yaddee

Sama: okk 3a6eny el 3enwan

Me: adeza lech bbm

Sama: ok

I closed it and started to change my clothes ..

After a while Sama called me ..

Sama: e7na barraa

Me: ok

I wore my shoes and went outside ..

3alashan a6la3 barra lazem amur 3laa elma3eesha ..

Grandfather: ha bnayte wain ray7a?

Me: barou7 ma63am

Aunt Noura: shmaa63ema? Weya minu?

Ba6eg’ha!!!

Me: weyya refejaty 3amety!!

Aunt Noura: trou7en amaken 3ama weyya refejatech? 3aib ya bnaytee ou enty al7een makh6ouba 
may9eer chethyy

NA3AM NA3AM NA3AM NA3AM???

6ab3an kul 3amamy ou 3amaty elly kanaw ga3den 9ar fehum”9ij? Mashallah .. Mabrouuukk!”

Me: makh6oubaa??? Eb kaif meenn??

Aunt Noura: omech ma galatlech ena jarra7 weldi kh6ebech?

Me: galatly bs ma wafaqt wala 9ar shay!!

Aunt Noura: wlaaw maku 6al3a

Me: law sama7ty 3amety ana ma t3awadt 3ala tha elesloub ou ahaly wathqen fen you eb refejaty fa 3an 
ethnek

I left the place nervously!! Huuh ms buga ella 3amma noura!!

I went to spoons with my friends and after having fun I went back to my grandfather house to sleep ..

The next day ..

I wore my Diane Von Furstenberg hanka sequined silk chiffon top with my black Michel Kors 
Samantha stretch chiffon twill pant and my black Christian Louboutin patent leather sandals .. my hair 
was wavy .

Today “thanks god” I don’t have Dr. Yousif’s class ..

BUT!! ..

Haya: hii

Me: ahlainn

Haya: shlounech?

Me: wallah tamam

Haya: sh3endech al7een?

Me: walla break brou7 el cafeteria join?

Haya: yalla ok

Ou eb 6areegna lel cafeteria ..

Haya: minu aku bel cafeteria?

Me: sama ou fara7 I think

Haya: ahha ella ta3alaay salamtay elhomework

Me: ay homework?

Haya: Dr. yousif’s?

Me: haw meta 3a6ana homework!!

Haya: amsss!!!

Me: eee ams ana ma kent 7athra

Haya: rou7ay kalmee brou7a wayed e7ebbech

Me: la la maku da3i elghayeb 3ethra ma3ah

Haya: foug ennech absent mu 7alla el homework?? Kalmee golella kan 3endi thurouf ou bacher asalma

Me: et’hagain??

Haya: eee yalla rou7ay

I went to his office ou kent bel7ail khayfa ..

I knocked the door ..

Yousif: tfathal

I entered his office wella a smile was glowing on his face ..

Yousif: ohhh shahad yaya 3endii??

Me confusedly while looking at the ground: e7m dektor sema3t ena elyoum aku tasleem homework elly 
ams 3a6ait’hum ou as you know ams ma 7athart ou you didn’t tell me about it

Yousif: shahad!!

I raised my head ..

Me: na3am!!

Yousif:  ma baiinna homework ok?

Me: ok

I said “ok” against my will, his way of talking scared me so I said “ok” to leave ou an7ash ..

I turned to left ..

Yousif: wait!!!

I was standing direct behind the door ..

He came toward me and locked the door ..

My heart skipped BEAATSS!!!

I felt WEAAAKK!!!

My legs couldn’t hold me ..

He came closer to me ..

I was looking at him and breathing so fast ..

Yousif: shahad kel youm ta3alelly ok?

My eyes bursted into tears ..

Yousif: shhhh why crying 7abebty?

He wiped my tears and his face became closer to mine until I thought that my lips would reach his ..

I turned my face to the left side ..

Me while looking at the ground: please let me go I’m begging you doctor!!!

Yousif: oh I’m sorry you can go

He unlocked the door ..

Yousif: please ta3alelly bacher

I looked at him by my teary eyes and left his office ..

I was crying with sniffling ..

I called the driver immediately ..

I really want to go home!!

Ahh shahad stop crying geddam ennaas!!!

I don’t know how to hide my tears!!

I don’t know where to go !!

Everyone was looking at me!!

Shahad the strong “jaffa” girl crying???

I decided to go to the bathroom ..

Ohh no my eyes were looking like Panda’s my mascara got smudged ..

I took my makeup remover and started to remove my mascara ..

I was thinking .. what’s wrong with Dr. yousif? Does he love me??? No please!! He should understand 
the fact that am rare and not easy to get!!

Yaa alla ma nekhlas min jarra7 ella jana yousif!!

I have to be strong!! Ou ared 3ala elkelma eb 3ashara zay gabel!!

Ohh sama is calling ..

I ignored her ..

I stayed inside the bathroom until the driver came , I wore my sunglasses and ran to the car ..

On my way home ..

An unknown number was calling me ..

Me: alo?

Jarra7: esalamu 3alaikum

Yooohh hatha lazem asajjel raqma “mamnou3 elrad” ..

Me: khair?

Jarra7: enty shinu? Ma teste7een 3ala wayhech? Ma 3endech tharrat e7teram??


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

WAAAI3 YOSIF!!!
shqasdaaaa jarraaa7?:|
Ou shdarraaaaah!!!
Can't wait to know;O
thaankyouu for the post

Anonymous said...

allah y'3rbl yosif sho ha !!!!!!!! omg sho bygool jarra7 thank u for posting ....... post asap
Gogo;

Madliar said...

omg youseff is scaryy :( i dont like him
starting to like jara7 actually :D

please post pne soon :D waiting desperately

4 Ketakeet emfarzineen said...

nonymous:yeeesss!! looool wait for the next post;p .. NO NEED;*

Gogo<3: eee wallahhh! NO NEEED<3 okk;*

Madliar<3: loooooool!! i'll wait for the next post yemkin tghayren rayech again=)) .. Enshallaahh<3

Darliam said...

jarah is calling 3ashan salfat his mother, 9a7!
khala9 ana in team no one… no jara7 and no yousif
she'll meet someone else we will all like him ;p

m3ena 3endi e7saas ena eb takhth jara7 coz of the title 'from never til forever'


thnQ 4 the post
;**

4 Ketakeet emfarzineen said...

LOOOOOL!! your comment 3ajeeba;p kelshay ejouuuz ma tadreenn=))!! bas enshallah you will like one of them enshallaahh;p NO NEED<3!! i love your commentssss!!!