Saturday, October 18, 2014

The rushed decision .. Part31



Hello beauties❤️❤️❤️


Wayed ga3deeen twansoony braddat af3alkum allah ywaneskum belly tabooon❤️❤️❤️

A7ebkunmmm!!!

PLEASE ADD EMAILS TO UR COMMENTS!!! 



9eba??

Who the hell is 9eba?

His mom esemha seham!!

Ou his sisters Dalal and Ghalia!!

9eba minu!!!!

I gasped: 9EBAAA!!!!!!

The one who he used to love!!!!!!!

Isn't she married now???

Ma teste7y????

I slowly took his mobile and went through the contacts..

9..

9ager Al***

9ala7 mandoob

9ale7 Al****

9andoug altanmeya

9aydaleyat le3daileya

9eba..

I coppied her number into my mobile and called her..

*6ooo6*

*6ooo6*

9eba: alo?

Me: 9eba?

9eba: min yetkallam??

Me: this is non of your business!!!! 

9eba: khair?? Esh hal manchab!!

Me: entay ma teste7eeen?? Metzawja ou eta7areshaainn bkhalg allah??

I felt her smile: bs bs fahaamt!! Enty mert 7amaad ha?

Me: I SAID NON OF YOUR BUSINESS!!!!

9eba: 3alamech tar6eneen? Mat3arfeen etekalemain 3araby? Jeeby 7amad bs khal akalma eshtagt lah!

Me: 7aqeeeera!!!! Zojech shinuu?? Bel6ofaaa??

9eba: zojy bo 3yaly bs 7amad el7abeeb elghaly!!

Me: waaay3a!!!!! Allah la yakhsef feeena!! Este7y 3ala wayhech elrayyal metzawej ou enty metzawjaaa!! Kebraaw shwaaay!!!!

And all of a sudden Hamad came..

Hamad: shfeech t9arkheeen! Minu tkalmeeen?

I closed the line and sat down..

Me: my friend! I miss her ou ga3da a9arekh min elshe6a

Hamad stared at me wonderingly: hatha elmaay!! Laish mabadaltay?

Me: mamedany tawni 9aketa min refeejty! Enta ma 6awalt

Hamad: ee re7t marks and spenser abad ta7atna baina ou bainah hotel

Me: ee khosh!

Hamad: 3ayal ana badesh atsabba7 ou abadel wela tasbegeeny?

Me: ee please!!

Hamad: ok

I opened my bag to take my stuff and went to the bathroom..

Shall I talk to him about her message?

Or just let him read it by himself!!

Mala da3y abayen lah enny mehtamma!!!

Ana laish m3awra rasy 9ej I dont care khal e7eboon ba3ath 6aggaaaaag!!!

Wala wa7ed feehum ehemny a9lan!

I washed my hair and body, dried my hair, wore my bath robe and went out..

Me: im done allah y3eenek 3ala el steam ely dakhel!

Hamad: kelshay men warach 7elu afa 3alaich

I faked a smile: thanks!

Ma a9adeg shkether chathab hal ensaan!!!!

I removed my robe and wore my pajama while Hamad was in the bathroom taking a shower..

I applied some body lotion and wrapped myself with the bed's blanket to sleep..

I held my mobile and started to scroll down instagram..

Suddenly my thumb froze in its place..

9eba!!! Oh my god she7eb feeeha!!!

Esloubha dafsh ou qaleeelat adaaab!!!!

Mafeeha shay wa7ed attracting!!!

And all of a sudden Hamad went out of the bathroom..

Hamad: ha nemtay?

Me: scrolling down instagram

Hamad: khosh qanafa wallah! Se3eyyya

Me: a6leb lek sheets?

Hamad: la 3ndy

He brought out of his bag a bed sheet a pillow case..

Me: why are you bringing those with you??

Hamad: elwalda matkhaleenna enam 3ala fallat elfanadeq tgool wa9kheen haha

Me: ya7lailha!! Enzain a6leb lek blanket?

Hamad: hathy falla om nafarain 7a6at'ha elwalda 3asas ana ma3ach fa tkafy atla7af feeha

Me: la testabred ba3dain!!! Wait el3ada aku bel kabaat 

I jumped to check if there's a blanket or not and ashwa there was!!

Me: kaaaa!!

I brought it down to him and stretched my hand to give him..

Me: hak

My eyes met his..

I can see happiness through his stares..

I lowered my eyes and went back to my bed..

He smiled..

Hamad: mashkoura

Me while staring at my mobile: el3afu!

Hamad did his bed..

Then he started to pray..

Then he went to his bed (sofa) and laid down..

Hamad: rana

Me: hmm

Hamad: shrayech wain tabeen nroo7 bacher?

Me: madry kaifek!

Hamad: tabeen soug? La'anna elre7lat ma yenfa3 nge9 tathaker bnafs elyoum!

Me: ok fine

Hamad: tabeen hny bel champs? Wella bel avenue wella bel germain wella bel honore? Wella printemps ou el laffayette?

Kan 7ail meshtaaa6!!! Ou y7rr shloun ygol asamy elshuware3 haha!

Me: enro7 el champs ou 3ugub entemasha lay avenue montaigne

Hamad: ok zain

Me: good night

Hamad: ranaa

Me: hmm

Hamad: entay garaitay el message ely dazeta 9eba 9a7?

I froze in my place..

How did he know!!!

Me: eeh!

Hamad: tara ma teste7y qasaman bellah enna..

I interrupted him: la7tha!! You shouldn't swear to God 3ala halshay elsakheef! I dont need an explanation!! Go and love each other walla ma yhemny!

Hamad: laish ma yhemech?

Me: la'anny I dont have any feeling toward you!! 3allaqal she has something!!

Hamad: bs entay merty!

Me: mama ou obouy metzawjeen 9arlehum 30 sena ou ma7ad e7eb elthany 3ady

Hamad: ou entay shinu shu3ourech? Msttaansa? 3ajbech wath3hum? Yartheech 3yalech ykoun hatha ma9eerhum??

Me: 3yaly? Hh.. Hatha etha yaw!

Hamad sat down: rana!!!! Ely et7ebeeena ou 3ala goltech e7ebech laishhh ma kh6ebech gabel la ana akh6ebech!!! Luw 9ej yabeech chaan..

I interrupted him: ETHA FEE SHAKH9 WA7ED BELDENYA YABEENY FA OHWA OHWA!!!!!! 

Hamad froze in his thoughts for moments then replied: 3ayal laish ma khathach!

Me: obouy rfetha!!! Akthar min marra!!!!

Hamad: 3ayal la tthennenn ena beye youm obouch byertha feeh! Rana kellena nshouf ayyam murra eb 7ayatna! Nertebe6 eb ashya' ma negdar nakheth'ha!! 3ndena flous ou 3ndena kel elmuqawemat bs eltheroof ma tesma7!! Kheera! 

Me: elkel egoul kheera! Bs i believe its not!!! Elkhair ma ashoufa ela 3ndah!

Hamad: entay ma 3a6aiteeny fer9a!! 3a6eeny fer9a bs bshahar el3asal fet7eely galbech khalleeny ntahanna bhal ayyam ou 3ugubha wa3aad menny etha gelteelly 6alegny ba6algech bs shar6y 1enech tefte7eelly galbech 7g shahar!!!

I froze in my thoughts..

Ou etha 6allagny?? I can marry Bandar!!

He will definitely agree la'anna jarran el7ayat bedooony!!

I think this is a good idea!!

Hamad: rana enty tezawajtay ou khala9tay la tet7aserain 6oul 7ayatech khalaa9 3eeshy youmech ou estansaay!!

I smiled: i will!

He smiled back: kafuu!

Me: good night!!

Hamad: wenty min ahala!!

...

Hamad: A9BA7NAA WA9BAAA7 ELMUKL LELLAAAH!!

He said the previous sentence while flipping the curtain..

Me nervously: HEYYY!!!! Stop screaming min 9eba7 allah khaaaair!!! 

Hamad: goumaayy shoufy eljaw sh7elwaaa 

Me: ok bs ana naaayma!!!

Hamad: 3ayara elnayem yetkallam wezef?

Me: ahhh ahhhhh

Hamad: yallah yallah

Me: bs its too early shemga3dek!!

Hamad: qanaftech 7ad'haa 7 sa3aaat

I giggled: 7araam!

Hamad threw himself on my bed..

Hamad: ayabaaaa! Men 3ether ma tabeen tgomeeen

I giggled: nam like 30 minutes 3ala ma akhale9!

Hamad: 30 minutes? Met'akda? Akhaf el9efer belghala6!!

Me: i love your morning personality haha!!

I left my bed to my bag to take those:



I went to the bathroom and did my job, wore my clothes and went out..

Hamad smiled: 9aba7 elkhair!!

Me: 9aba7 elnour!

Hamad: tabeen netrayag ta7at wella eb ma63am?

Me: ta7at! I love their food!!!

Hamad: 9ej akelhum zain??

Me: waaayed 6ayeb!!

Hamad: yalla 3ayal fouga

We went down stairs to eat our breakfast..

It was AMAZING!!!!

Their eggs and orange juice were tasty!!

And i loved that they serve berries!!

We enjoyed our breakfast..

3ady we were acting like a friends!!

Nsolef ou neth7ak ou 3ady..

We went out and I started to shop..

We reached Cartier..

Me: khandesh bajarreb tarcheyya

Hamad: yalla ok!

The seller: bounjour

Me: hello please can I try those?

The seller: suree!! 

He brought them out..

The seller: can I help you?

Me: please

He tried them on my ears..

Me: shrayek?

Hamad: zaineen wallah!

Me: akheth'hum?

Hamad: etha bkha6rech tewakelay

Me: ok! I want please

The seller: sure, have a seat

We sat down..

The seller: do you want to drink anything?

Me: no thanks

Hamad: walla kashkha ma7alatkum e7na ndesh neshtry kelshy belma7al ou ne6la3 ma7ad y6el bewyouhna

Me: haha shouf ba3ad they serve candies

Hamad: eg3aaad! 7e6y chum wa7da bjan6etech

My eyes popped out!!!

Me: no way!!!

Hamad: shda3wa!! He stretched his hand and took maybe five peices!!

I covered my face with my hand: what are you doing!!!!!

Hamad: khosh 7alaw!!

The seller brought the earings..

The seller: VAT?

Hamad: yes yes!!

The seller: are you holding your passport?

Hamad: in my mobile

The seller: ok give me the info

Hamad gave the seller the VAT info..

The seller: ok *around* 7000 euro please!

Hamad: what?

Me: se3er el tarcheya 

Hamad: cham???

Me: 7000 euro!! 

Hamad: elyoum shfeekum kelkum ga3deen tzeedon a9far belghala6?

Me: ok ana badfa3!!

I brought my credit card out..

Hamad: la shinu ana badfa3!

Me: yalla 3ayal!!

Hamad paid and we went out!!

Hamad: 7000??? Hathy shinu min tarcheyya!!

Me: oh my god please la te6la3 bakheeel!!!

Hamad: mestaghreb ena taracheekum bhal se3er!! Ou la entay ba3ad 3endech wayed gthouth eb athounech allah yaster

I giggled: hathy diamond ma3a gold chethy as3arhum

Hamad: ou ba3ad hdoumkum bcham??

...

Hamad: ha sheba3tay wella ba3ad?

Me: tara im not serious bs ga3da atmasha fa etha ta3abt mu lazem adesh ma7alat!!

Hamad: met'akda not serious? 

Me: ee kho kelhum cham chees!

Hamad: agoul neg3ad en cafe 
neshrab gahwa?

Me: eee yalla 

Hamad: paul wella laduree'?

Me: paul?

Hamad: yallah!

We walked to Paul..

Me: H&M!! Bas'alhum 3n skirt tabeeha danouy degeegaa! Eg3ad eb Paul 3ala ma akhales

Hamad: okk lata'akherain

Me: sure!!

..

I went into H&M..

Me: hi, do you have this skirt?

She looked at my mobile screen..

The seller: only one peice!!

Me: please tell me its size small!!

The seller: unfortunately its size 40!!

Me: ughhhh! You wont receive any time soon?

The seller: we have no idea about this!

Me: ok thanks!!

----: ohhh ranaaaa!!

Me: hi!

Farah: shlounech shedenya feech

Me: im fine!

Farah: men meta entay hny?

Me: ams belail we9alt!

Farah: ahh okk!! enzain bacher wain betroo7een? Hathy awal mara aye hnyy goleelly

Me: madry wallah wain baroo7 ou hny fee office se'leehum 3n amakin elseya7a!! Bye!!

I left her and went to Hamad..

Wai3!! Shyayebha hny hathy ba3aaad!!

Hamad: ha yeetay! 

Me: ee bs 7asafa malegait size danouy

Hamad: khairha bghairha! Tra 6alabtlech Latte'!!

Me: ok merci

Hamad: khosh jaw wallah!!

Me: ee wayed mashallah

Hamad: tabeen na7jez 7g disney? Tara weneesa

Me: 7ADDA EEE!!!

And all of a sudden his mobile rang..

He slipped the silent button..

Me: 9eba? Red 3ady!

Hamad: RANA!!! Tra ana kel ely gelta lech 9ej walla enna men tezawejat madry 3anha wala tadry 3anny ma ntekallam khair shaaar!!! Ana estaghrabt min elmessage ely dazeta ou walla madry shloun 3refat enny msafer!! A9lan sh6alla3ha 3ugub hal sneeen madry!!

Me: madam kel halfatra matadry 3anhaa!! Raqamha shaku msayva!!

Hamad: tawni amsss adry eny mu mas7a 6oul elmudda 3abaly mas7a!!! 

Me: tadry eny kalamt'ha!!

Hamad: walla?

Me: wallah! I coppied her number eb my phone ou zafait'ha! Qaleeelat adaaaab ma3ndaha eslouuuubb! Tgool ena you love each other! Etgool enna rayelha obo 3yalha ou enta 7abeebha!

Hamad: NA9ABA!!! Hathak awwwal!!! Terkeeha 3anech ou tarach ma tgaysheenha

Me: i know! Ma3azat'ha bgalbek akbaar

Hamad: 6a7at min 3ainy 3ugb elmessage!!! Enty al7een foug wehy ta7at minzeman getlech enha ma ta3nely shay!!

Me: esloubha qaleel adab!!

Hamad: khalleena minha! Entay mestansa

Me: wallah el7emdellah eljaw eyanen ou el akel eyanen ou elsoug eyanen

Hamad: betyenneeen wala yebty 6areyyee! Enzain ana? Ma ayannen?

Me: embala walla etyannen!!

...

Me: a7eb el champs belail!!! Ou a7eba akthaar lamma maykoun feeh khaleejeyen! This is the perfect time

Hamad: wujoudech yammy m7ally kelshay eb Paris!!

I smiled: mashkourrr!!

Hamad: walla a7ebbech

Me shyly: hamad!!

Hamad: amraay!

Me shyly: ra7 akhaleek tnam yammy elyoum! Kesart kha6ry

Hamad: 3ayartech ela 3ashan ma agoum mbacher ou a'atheech

Me giggled: la wallah

Hamad: 6oul 3umrech a9eela ou galbech 6ayyeb!!

Me: 7abebe

Hamad: minu?

Me: oooo hoooo haha

Hamad: fathfethy 7uby fathfethy 3umry entaaay

Me giggled: ye3t

Hamad: khosh tefethfeth! Tabeen pizza pino?

Me: EEEH!

Hamad: yallaah!

We went their..

Hamad: outside please!

The waiter: ok, for two?

Hamad: yes

We went to our table and sat down.. 

Hamad: haa tabeen pizza jeben?

Me: eeh margaretta

Hamad: ba3ad?

Me: bs!

Hamad: na6leb tuna salad?

Me: kaifek!

Hamad: OKH!!! Ayal ta3baaaan!!!!!

Me: shinu?

Hamad: 9aber 9aber!

Hamad left the table and went to an another table in the restaurant..

My eyes were following Hamad..

There were a couple in that table..

I GASPED!!!!!

Is that Bandaaar?????

No no no please no!!!!

He was SMOKING!!!

And FARAH was sitting on his lap and kissing his cheeks every now and then!!

MUSTA7EEEEL!!!!!

7ail musta7eeeel!!!

BANDAR USED TO HAVE MANNERS!!!!

I left our table and went to them!!



41 comments:

Anonymous said...

FIRST.
NOOO WAY !
SO EXCITED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER XD
WHAT JUST HAPPEND ???
POST SOON PLEASE ;p
IM KINDA TEAM BANDAR :)

Anonymous said...

Team hamad please !

Anonymous said...

TEAM HAMAD ALL THE WAY OMG HES A SWEET HEART :(

Anonymous said...

Team hamooood

Anonymous said...

OMG OMG OMG SHAL MA95RA !!!! ana team bandar w a7iba bass jad ga3id y9dmney akthar !!! W min b3ad hal post jad agoulha hamad is the guy seriously bandar was just a flow w khala9 w kafwa hal farah waaaaaai3!!! Loveu w love ur post jad w tara ana om ::: looooool mw 9ij::: y36ich il3afya 3la hal post iljamel ♡♡♡♡;***

Anonymous said...

Teaaaaaam hamad jad ♡♡♡♡♡

Anonymous said...

ughh as usual the cliff hanger t3awer il galb</3 ambaaih a7s bandar sakran or something! a7san 3ashan y6ee7 mn 3ainha oo she finally starts liking hamad 7abeeb il alb!!<3 ya36eech alf 3afya 3ala il post il gameel ily nafsch entay;* youm 3an youm admen ur blog more xoxo -44

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

The cliff hanger</3 please post asap:'(!

Anonymous said...

Teaam Hamad bandar kareeh w y8eth w akrahaaa-.-!!! Ashwana shafeta bhal 7ala 3shan y6e7 men 3aiinha w tkraha ! Hamad yshaweeg jad jad 7ail 7baita enshalla ytmoun m3a ba3ath ❤️ i love u ya a7la writer please post soon :(❤️

Anonymous said...

NO WAAY I CANT BELIEVE WHAT'S HAPPENING !!! please post sooon :'( !!!

Anonymous said...

TEAM BANDAR! ;p

Anonymous said...

Naby hamad please walla his so sweet 5al t7ba w bandar maystahel,hamaaaaad all the waay!please post soon w y36ch l3afya 7abebty

Anonymous said...

Hamad all the way jad♡ ana kint team bandar awal w a7iba el7een b3ad ily sawa w ina mayrid 3laiha 6a7 eb 3ainey w a9lam khla9 bass hamad fits her more jad now its all clear ina its never meant to be with bandar;( plz post sooon waiting to see what will happen loveu w y36ich il3afya♡;*

Anonymous said...

Pooosttt soooonnn !!!

Anonymous said...

H.A.M.A.D ♡

Anonymous said...

Please post soon!! I'm refreshing ur website every day, it's one if my tabs fa kel youm I refresh ��-21

Anonymous said...

Team hamad w mako '3aira jad jad jad rayal w kafo !!! Bandar madriii 3afa ilkha6ir;( bass plz la 6awleen 3laina 3afya;*

Anonymous said...

Please post soon w WITHOUT CLIFFHANGERS YR7AM OMICH !!! bnshouf shra7 y9er feyhum ♡

Anonymous said...

Post today pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaassseeee

Anonymous said...

TEAM HAMAD ♡

Anonymous said...

ughh please post today!!!!!!! pretty please :(

Anonymous said...

Waaaaaaaittttiiiinnnngggg lamlam ♡♡♡

Anonymous said...

Waaiiitiinggg:')

Anonymous said...

وييييتتتنننننققق !!!!❤️❤️❤️

Anonymous said...

PLLLLEEEAAASEEEE POST BABCHYYY!!! -ess

Anonymous said...

HAMAD ♡ WAITING PLEASE POST MORE;(

Anonymous said...

Omg im going to boycott your account if you dont post soon!!! Jad i cant stop thinking!!!������

Anonymous said...

Waaaaaaaay lamlam post yr7am omich;( TEAM HAMAD HAMAD HAMAD HAMAD HAMAD HAMAD HAMAD HAMAD HAMAD ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Anonymous said...

Post pls? O:) by posting you'll make an awful lot of ppl happy! Love you.. Pls be kind.. Haa shgiltay? Fee post?��

Anonymous said...

maskeennn bandar wallaaaa TEAM BANDAR jaaaaaddd :'(, masawa kil hatga ela l2anha 9arat 7ag ghairha w 7alal 3aka GHAIRA jaddd maskeennn 7abeeebbyy:'(

RED LIPSTICK ON ;* said...

I've been a fan of your blog from the start I read all your stories�� ilyoum I cought up with this one 4 hours I read it all pls post❤️

Anonymous said...

This is a demand (YALA POST!!!!!)!!

4 Ketakeet emfarzineen said...

JAAADDD!!!! Ee malomechhh:'(! Maybe you're right and maybe not... 7ADA WAI3::::!! Love youuu tooo thankyou so muuuchhh allah y3afeeeeech❤❤❤!

4 Ketakeet emfarzineen said...

Yabaaaaakhteeee❤️❤️❤️❤️!! Awww thankyouuu for spending time on my blog❤️

4 Ketakeet emfarzineen said...

Typical me:(! No he's not:( he's just a hopeless thinkless walking peice;/! LOOOOL el alb 7adeeeeed::::! Allah y3afeeech 7abeeebt albeeeee thankyouuuuu❤️❤️❤️

4 Ketakeet emfarzineen said...

7araaaammm:(! Laa sadgeeeny el alb 7adeeeed::::! Ee 7aaail yen7aaaabbb❤️❤️❤️❤️! Love youuuu toooooo sweeet heart!!

4 Ketakeet emfarzineen said...

Everyone switched to be team Hamad malkum 9aaa7eb:::!! Hamad is sweeet bs minu ely eqaaader:(! Yeah:( maybe.. Love youuu loadssss allah y3afeeech❤❤❤❤

4 Ketakeet emfarzineen said...

Awwwwh yabakhteee estanast wallah❤️❤️❤️❤️

4 Ketakeet emfarzineen said...

Wallah im trying my best bs it midterm's period fachethy im taking long time:(((!! Love you too and I am kind:(:::

Mr Abdullah Ibrahim said...

We provide the best loan at low interest without any extra charge that comes along with high rate debt. Do you need a fast business loan or pay bills at a 2%

interest rate? We offer business loan, personal loan, real estate loan, auto loan, student loan, debt consolidation loan etc. It does not matter your credit

score. We are guaranteed to provide financial services to our numerous clients around the world. contact us now at abdullahibrahimlender@gmail.com
Calling +918929490461
whatspp Number +918929490461
Mr Abdullah Ibrahim