Saturday, May 11, 2013

Its crystal clear .. Part44




This post is dedicated to GORGEOUS HESSA ALJANAHI<3 I looooooove you sooooo much wallahhh;*

He smiled and his dimples showed up..
I couldn’t resist that adorable scenery so I raised myself to kiss his cheeks deeeeeply..
He pulled me closer to him and kissed my head..
Khaled: yallah yuba 9ekky jan6etech khannanzel netrayyag
Me: weee nesait aghayyer taracheyyeee
Khaled: khally hathail zaineeen
Me: la wayed ntaff
Khaled: kaifech
I took my earing from my makeup bag ou khama6t el mascara chenny madry..
I went to the bathroom..
Khaled: shda3wa 7ammam 3ashan talbeseen tarachy
Me: haha
Actually I forgot to apply mascara and that was the main reason to go to the bathroom..
Aste7yyy a7e6 makeup jeddamaa..
I wore my earing and applied my mascara..
Khaled: ghenaa *knock knock* khalla9tay?
I went out: eeeh
Khaled: hach khaltech mona dagga
I took my phone and answer..
Me: aloo
Khala mona: hala wallaah elsalamu 3alaikum
Me: ahlaaain wa3alaikum elsalamm
Khala mona: shlouuuunech 3ugb elbar7a ma nemt a7ateechh
Me: haw khalty laish t7ateeny ana eb aydee ameena 9adgeeeny
Khaled smiled..
I sat on the edge of our bed..
Khaled sat next to me..
Khala mona: mat3arfeen khaltech? Temouuuuut 3al lem7ataat
Me: ba3ad chabdyy
He grabbed my right hand and kissed it..
Khala mona: bs el7emdellah ams kan kelshay tamam welkel emadde7 bel3ers
I blushed and whispered: khaled mu wagtek
Khala mona: shlouun?
Me: la wala shay bs eee 9ajja el7emdellah el3ers kan eyannen
Khala mona: ha 3ayal meta elsafra??
Khaled was kissing my hand continuously..
I was giggling while whispering: bssss
Khala mona: ghenawwii?
Me: eee elyoum eltheher enshallah
Khala mona: allah ysahhel darbkum ou salmay 3ala khaled shakly dagga belwagt elghala6
Me: enshallah yo9aal ou entay ay wagt edegeen ya a7la om
Khala mona: ba3ad galbe yallah 3ayal bye bye
I closed the line..
Me giggled: 7ala al7eeen?
Khaled: mmm latheeetha hal eeed kafy kashkha beldebla ely ana yayebhaa
I giggled: hatha ely hammek
Khaled: yakhe walla a7ebech
I grabbed his hand: ou yazeen hal eed ou elesem elly maktoub belkhatam elly feehaa
Khaled giggled: ollahh
I smiled while raising his hand up to my lips to kiss his rough knuckles..
Me: allah la ya7remny halree7a
Khaled: wala ya7remny men 9abouuun fendeq elraya
We laughed so hard on his sentence..
We went to eat breakfast wella his family ou my family elkel ta7at yetrayyag we sat with them ba3dain we went to our room to brush our teeth and took our bags 3ala ma ya Khaled’s driver with our luggage to take us to the airport..
….
On the plane..
I was laying my back on my seat and smiling..
Khaled whispered: mestansa?
Me: welly bejablek shahar kamel ma yestanes?
He smiled..
Khaled: 3endy e7sas enha betkoun a7la ayyam
Me: akeeed damek btamleeha
And all of a sudden he kissed my cheek..
I blushed: mu jeddam elnass
Khaled: 3ad la we9alna muu tsaween suwalef kelshay bensawy jeddam elnas fahmaaa?? Wella laish ana 7ajez private
I giggled: ashwaa
Khaled whispered: 3ad zahhabtay elmayo?
I smiled: mzahba bs mayo sater ya3ni ma7a6ait eb baly private
Khaled: tara hnak ebee3oun la t7ateen
My eyes popped out: went shdarraaaakk??
Khaled: refeejty galatly et9adgeen?
I stared on him wonderingly: ha ha ha
Khaled: tawennas 3algheeraa e7na bshahar el3asal 7ayatee
Me: elly a3arfa enna elrayyal yestanes etha merta tghar 3alaih
After seconds of silence he replied..
Khaled: 9a7 kalamech! Ella etha kan khayenha
My heart skipped a beat: laish tgoul chethy?
Khaled: lanny mjarreb
I was silent!!!
Shekharbe66!!!!!
Ma3qoula e7eb ghairyy?
Khaled: youm kha6abt lulwa! Makent metzawjech ou kenna 7azat’ha falleeen bs lanny a7ebech ou adry feech t7ebbeny kent a3teberha kheyaana!! Ou lamma darait enech za3altay kan za3alech nafs elsacheen b9adry ghena enty denyetyy ou akheeran 9ar 3endy denya!
My eyes filled with tears..
Yalait elmathy erou7 men mukhna ou ma nathkera abad!!
Thekra elmathy t3awwer!!
Khaled: kentay za3lana?
Me: la 3ady kent 3ala themmat fahad 7azat’ha
Makent agdar agoul el9ej la’anny luw bagoula babchy..
Khaled: 9ej?
Me: eeh
He grabbed my chin and turned my face..
3aiiny 6a7at b3aina..
Me: shfeeek mafeeny shay
He was staring directly at my eyes..
Staring at these hazel eyes make me pour my heart out..
Me: akeeed tethayagt ou za3alt ou bechait ou 3esht bthaaaaimmm ellail ma kent anamm el ebtesaama kent at9anna3ha kanat ayyam murra ou allah la y3eed’ha
Khaled: kel matgouleen chethy galbe yetga6a3 ou e’anebny thameery eny masharaktech a7zanech ou ely 7arny enny ana elsebba
Me: khaledd! Ma7eb hal6ary khal nensa theech el ayyam please
Khaled whispered into my ears: enta tu’mor e6leb 3youni tejeeek la yeredak shay ya ma3na el amal kel 9a3ben men ajel 3ainek sahaaal
We finally reached our destination Bora bora..
We went to our hotel Sofitel..






Khaled: ghenaaa please hach jan6ety 6al3ay awrag el7ajz  khal ared 3al telephone omy tdeg
Me: ok
I took his bag and started to search between the papers for the hotel’s reservation until I found..
Me: khaled!!!!!!
He pointed by his fingers “9aber”..
I waited for him until he closed the line..
Khaled: omy tsallem 3alaich
Me: allah ysalemha
Khaled: ha legaiteehum?
Me: khaled ent matadry enny 9ert akrah shay esma faransaaa????
He was staring on me silently..
Me: laaaaishh 7ajez 7g faransa laishhh!!
Khaled: la re7na agoullech laish!
He took the hotel’s papers and went to the reception..
I followed him nervously and shouted: khaleddd!

26 comments:

Anonymous said...

Post? Amazing kal.3adaaa... Ambe yshawguun hal.athnen welak yzawghuun galbe alla ykhalehom lba3ath..

Cute cute cute walla 7ad'hum nice..

Ww ghena la tkharebha 3la akher shay w tz3al mnn khaled moo wagta ya rab ena awl yum shahar 3asal la tmaleq 3ad ;(

Thankyou so much for the post w tslamle anamlch althahabeya al3ajeba <3

Anonymous said...

FIRSSTTT COMMENT:D YAA AMAAR YAA LATHETHAA YAA ENTAAYY:( JADD FINALLY:o A7EBICHH WAMOUT FECHH WALAHH♡ MA AN7ERIM YARAB:o MA AN7ERIM RE7AT EL BLOG YARAB UMM AG9ID 9ABOUNAT EL BLOG:o NO NO ATGHASHMAR LOOOL AQALED KHALID:::: ILOOVEYOUU TOO THEE MOON AND BAACK:'( THANKYYOOUUU LAMOOUYTIII<333

Anonymous said...

laa waih 7asafaa 9ert ther secound onee:( yalah ma3laih next time i'm the first one enshallah::<3 ilooveyouu agaain:( -a

Anonymous said...

il post .. NAAAAR W SHARAAAAAARR������ MAGA9ARTAY JAD

Anonymous said...

yalllllllllllaaaaaaaaaa posst !!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

posttt noww pleaasee!!!

Unknown said...

Im waitinggg 7abait elqesa 7aaail 7ail

Anonymous said...

Aku ashwaaag?? waay yshawgooun ou entay ashwag ba3ad♡♡♡♡ yemkin 3ashan y7er a7mad yemkin :p great post as always! ya36eich el3afya lamlam:*
-D

Anonymous said...

Why do u ignore the comments?

Anonymous said...

LOVVVVEEEEE THHHHHEEEEE POOOOOSSSSTT!!!!

Madliar said...

Lovedd itt!
Thankuu katkoutaa miss you <3

Anonymous said...

allah maraaa 7lu!! ya lamlam il a7laa;** waiting for the next one ya gameel

Anonymous said...

Lovee itt!!! Kamlay please la6awlen 9ayra madri shlon

Anonymous said...

Plessaa postt 9ayraa wayed et6awleen 3ala ma etnazleen postt!!:)

Amal.q6r said...

OMG shby9eer :O??!!!!!! allah yaster .. anyways thanks for the lovely post please post asaaap loved it <3

Anonymous said...

Any post 7beebty :(? Waiting

Anonymous said...

Post please?:(

Anonymous said...

Poooosttt!!!

Anonymous said...

Yala 3ad post!!! You always keep us hanging chithe! At least tell us mita u will post next

Anonymous said...

OMG yallaaah poossttttt!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Please post asap:(

Unknown said...

OMG ... shgoool akthar mn AMAAAAZIINGGG !!! w 7dhm yshwgooon Allah ykhlehm lb3thh plz post ASAP ;(

Anonymous said...

Please yala post wayed ne6arna

Anonymous said...

Ttkkffaa yalaa poost 9arlich 12 days you don't post wala etha every post chehi bet6awleen 3ala ma you post,mara7 tenj7een btw its an adivice

Anonymous said...

KHALED MA7eebik:)::::-dalaljass

Mr Abdullah Ibrahim said...

We provide the best loan at low interest without any extra charge that comes along with high rate debt. Do you need a fast business loan or pay bills at a 2%

interest rate? We offer business loan, personal loan, real estate loan, auto loan, student loan, debt consolidation loan etc. It does not matter your credit

score. We are guaranteed to provide financial services to our numerous clients around the world. contact us now at abdullahibrahimlender@gmail.com
Calling +918929490461
whatspp Number +918929490461
Mr Abdullah Ibrahim