Wednesday, November 19, 2014

The rushed decision .. Part35


Akalem bandar?

As'ela sh9ar?

Wella an6er Hamad egoully!!

I took my mobile and sent bandar a whatsapp message..

Me: 
"Is everything ok??"

He read and ignored!!

I tried to call him several times but he was ignoring!!!

Uff!!! 

Doesn't he miss me??

I checked his instagram account to see a picture's been uploaded few seconds ago..

It was him sitting in one of Zurich's benches..

And the caption was:

مادام بعدك منكتب في مصيري إن قلت لك بصبر على البعد كذاب.. اللي خلقني خالق أحباب غيري و اللي خلق حبك خلق غيرك أحباب.. #missing

I kept on staring at the caption for minutes..

I know its for me!!!

And I knew it from the beginning, no body would love me more than bandar does!!!!

Waaalla luw alef el3alam ma alga a7ad e7ebny nafsaa!!!!

Elnas tshouf enna Hamad perfect ou e7ebny ou kelshay!!

Bs ana adry ou galbe adra ena musta7eel a7ad be7ebba nafs bandar!!

I know he's dying to be with me!!!

And i know he would never ever has "a7bab" ghairy!!!

Uff!!!!!

After a few minutes Hamad went out of the bathroom..

He walked silently to his side of the bed and layed down..

Me: 7amad? Eshfeek??

Hamad: mafeeny shay!!

Me: Embalaaa feeek!!! Wayhek makh6ouf ou ma sallamt ou 7altek 7ala ou tgool mafeek shay!!

Hamad: SHEHEMMECH??? 6oul 3umrech 7agraaatny ou maa hammaaitech sh3endech em7ancha elyouuuum!!!

My eyes popped out!!!

Me: la wala hatha mu esloubek!! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU!

Hamad turned around and covered himself with the blanket..

Me: tara 3aaaibb chethy ta7gerny!!

Hamad ignored my sentence!!!

Y7errrrr!!

Faj'a gaaalabbb!!

Me: ok e7gerny!!

I switched the lights off and slept!!!

...

I slowly opened my eyes..

It was dark, i stretched my hand to reach my mobile to see the time and it was 9!!

I turned around to check about Hamad wella he wasnt there!!!

La jad sh9ayerrr!!!!!

Be6aggag ok! 

Medam za3al bkaifa khal yertha bkaifaa!!

I left my bed and went to the bathroom..

I did my jod, wore those:




And went out..

I tied my hair in a high bun and went out..

I was walking along the champs elysees and punching on my mobile to notice a whatsapp message from bandar..


Bandar: 
"Rana, 3ashany enseeny!! Ou jably raylech tra fara7 allah yhadeeha kharrat lah el aku welmaku!! La t7ateen 7amad mara7 esawy loya ana a3arfa bs jableeh 6alabtech"

Kent dayman agolla 6alabatek awaamer!!

Ou kent atkhayyal elmusta7eel nafs "age6 ro7y min fog lay ta7at" ou agoul ee 3ady ra7 a6ee3a!!

Bs ma kan baly met9awer ena elmusta7eel byo9al lay hadaraja min elmusta7eel ou ya6leb minny ansah!!!!!!

Ou ajabel refeeeja!!!

Me:
"Fara7 atwaqa3 yjouz thab7ha!!!! Bandar hamad ams kallemek shgaaal????"

He ignored 6ab3an!!!

Ou i tried to call him but he ignored too!!!!

Yajle6..

----: ha sh3endech tamsheen bro7ech wain raylech? Shaklech mza3leta

Me: su'al? Entay ma3ndech sheghel? Malech salfa ella tsafreen ou tkharbe6een ou tkharbeen byout el awadem???

Farah: ana akhareb byoot el awadem? Shakuu

I took few steps toward her and held her shirt from the top..

Me: shoufay!! 3elmen yo9lech ou yta3addach yal hailegeya elwa9khaa bandar 7abeebe ou betem 7abeebe ou e7ebny luw bainna kawakeb ok??? Ou salfat enna y7ebech hathy ENSEEEHA!!! Ou hamad betem rayly ely yabeeny ou luw tgooleella kalam minny lay bacher muho m9adgech FAHMAAAA!!!

Farah: hedddeeeeny yal wa7shaaa

Me: GOULY FAHMAAA

Farah: faahma effff

I released her shirt..

Farah: HATHA WAYHE LUW TAM MA3ACH 7AMAD AW 7ETA BANDAR!!!

And she went away..

Me: hah 

...

Me: zain shefnak!!

Hamad: taghadaitay?

Me: mhayetny hny brai7aty wain atghadda!

Hamad: betfahmeeny enech ma 6ala3tay?

Me: bala 6ala3t and i met farah

He froze in his thoughts..

Hamad: shgalat?

Me: enta ely goully shgalat lek!!

Hamad: sewad wayh!! A9lan many gader atkhayyal ely galeta!! Bandar?? BANDAR??? 3aib!! Walla 3aib

My throat became dryer than ever..

Madry shagool maku kalaaam!!

Hamad: testaghfelouny? Eteshawefon min waray? Denya tkhare3!! YAYBATNY HNY 3ASHAN TSHOFEEENA? ENTAW SHINU MIN BASHAR!!!!

All the words jumped to my tongue and I split everything..

Me: LAAA!! Ana maadry madry ena ohwa hny ou ohwa ba3ad ma yaaadry!!!! WALA 9EDFA!! Faraaa7 chathaba la t9adeg'ha!

Hamad: 7asbalech ay bent bteyeeny min elshare3 ba9awrrha? Bs ehya warratny 9oura feha entaw el athnain hny eb Paris taf9elkum inchat!!!!!!! Enqemat galbe!!!! Bandar? La 7asha ma ysaweehaa!! Yan ou estakhaf!!!

Me: 7amad!! Bandar mala sheghel!! Ana ely re7t lai 3enda! Ou luw el7aqeera msam3etek voice note chan 7a6aita foug rasek ou gelt san3!!!!! 7amad bandar e3arefny min gabel la ent t3arefny!!! Ohwa el7abeeb ely kalamtek 3annah!

Hamad: bs la tkamleeen bss allah ykhaleech sektay!

Me: many sakta la'annek wayed thalamtaa!!!!! Min awal ma taqadamt ley wakhar 3nny!!!! Luw ghaira chan aqal shay esaweh enna ma ykalmek!! Bs ohwa laa ohwa arqa min chethy!! Tadry elyoum shinu dazly??

Hamad gave me that interested face: shinu?

I gave him my mobile..

Me: egra!!

Hamad: ee! 3ugb elzaffa ely ams zaffaita!

Me: ou ham zaffa ba3ad? Allah ysam7ech!

Hamad: 7ubech lah 9a3eb!! Ana raylech ya bent raylech!!!

Me: adry! The ugly truth!

Hamad: mashkoura! Eye menech akthar!

Me: sorry mu qasdy enta el ugly!!

Hamad: rana! Min el akher entay tabeeny wela la? 

Me: may I ask you the same question?

Hamad: mu kha6abtech? Mu yeet baitkum ou 6alabt eedech? Astaghreb minech!! 3umrech shefty miny tag9eer?? 

Me: la! Bs 3ugub ely galeta lek farah!!

Hamad: ana en9edamt min refeejy mu minech!! Bs elmessage shway barrad chabdy!! Etha tabeen bandar ana mwafeq!! Rou7y ekhtheeh!! La'anny 3araft enech luw ma tabeeny ma tabeeny musta7eel eghayrech 6eeby ou ta3amly!

I took a deep breath: ye3t!

Hamad: Yalla goumy net3ashaa

I wore a jacket and we went to Bread and roses to eat our dinner..

Hamad: 7awly etshoufeen elly 3endech ou testamte3een feeh ou tqadreena gabel la yrou7 minech!!

I was staring at him: ga3da afaker shinu 3ndy?

Hamad: ana?

I giggled: you are the one who should enjoy and appreciate!!!

Hamad: entay mkhalya feeha enjoy? Kella safhatny!!

Me: akoun ma aq9ed! 7amad enta kebart b3ainy el9ara7a!!

Hamad: shloun?

Me: 3ala salfat fara7!! I was expecting things to get worst!

Hamad: i have a past too!! Ely ba6 chabdy salfat enkum eteshawefoun wana weyakum bnafs eldeera!!!! Bs 6akhait 3ugb elmessage ou ana na6er ayshay e6akhekhny lanna fee shay dakhly egoul maysaweeha bandar!!!

So, Bandar is that perfect man elly every girl dreams of!! 

Elly ma nshoufa ella bel fairy tales..

Is it really the end? 

Am I going to accept Hamad and just leave Bandar for my dreams?

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Naaarrr w sharaaarrr!!
Bs 9ra7aa 5al ta7md rabha shwyy:( 6ma3aa :$ lol y3ne hay el9ra7aa��
Looking forward for the next post x

Anonymous said...

rana shwaya it7eer!!!!! i mean 9a7 ihya w bandar i7boon bath bas sometimes we don't get what we want in life lana lifes not fair we have to move on!!! w hamad 5oshh wa7id w bandar ra7 w she still obsessing over him addy its not easy bas she's not even trying di3la i won't blame hamad if he leaves her

Anonymous said...

I haaaaaate Rana ya3 mree4a mako a7d bdnya yt3lg bryyal ch4i!
Ynrfzi this type of girls

Madliar said...

Way 7aram bas a7s she has to accept the ugly truth :p

Anonymous said...

Hmm madri a9er fe team mn? Hamad mst3d yswe ay shy 3shan ytm m3a Rana , bs Bandar mn awl shy 9r ra7 ! Bs ll7en a7s may9er tkml m3a Hamad w her heart m3a bandar ll7en . madri bs maybe she should follow her mind this time? Cant wait to know what will happen fe the next post! #YourBahrainiReader 3shan you asked me to write a comment hni ❤ MUCH LOVE ❤

Anonymous said...

Y3ni b9ra7a rana tnnrffz! Hamad msken! Y3ni fog ena 3rf 3n klshy w m3amlt rana elzeft 7ga w y3rf ena fe a7d thani bglbha w still mt7ml ! Mafi a7d bldnya yt7ml kl hl ashyaa ela etha kan y7b mn glb y3ni i think ena she should move on w tkml m3a hamad! #Team_hamad ♡

Noonie said...

Msken bandar wallah! Hes trying his best 3shan y5le rana mstansa w may5sr 3laqta m3a hamad! W ma beda shay y3ne he cant do anything about it maygdr y6lghm wla ygdr ygol 7g hamad ana a7b rana atrkha ! A7s ena hes doing the right thing

Anonymous said...

Shfeehha ranaaa ta8heeerr! Shnoo ugllyyy truuuth??? Hamaaad is perrfeect wallah lw yjeeni ma ardaaa !!! Andd hamaad left her alone khala9 she have to move on! eli maybena ma nbee!!

Anonymous said...

W b3dain lai metta rana btthl 3umrha 3shan bandar w hes not even trying wla shwy 3shan ya5thha ?! Mn elbedaya t5la 3nha wla chena kan fe shy bainhum ! Enseny gal enseny!shnoo enseenyy?!!!

Sajatiix said...

ELSTOORY AMMAAZIIINGGG 3JEEEBA WONDEERRFUILLL BTA5OTH EL3AA2EL 7AMAAS! CAAANNT WAIIT TILL THE NEXT POOSTT!

Saru said...

Elpost naaarr ♥♥ POST SOON

Anonymous said...

I think Rana should move on and see what the future holds, let it be... I recently found your blog and read this story which Im liking. Sadly I know many people and hear many stories that they haven't ended up with the people they love, and I look forward to the hear what your story will reveal us on how to tackle such situation. PS: team HAMAD . X

Anonymous said...

Waiiinicchhhh????? yalllaaaa pleaseee possttttt!!!!!!