Sunday, December 25, 2011

GAMOUSHA'S DIARIES Part24


The days passed slower than a camel in Kuwait desert ..

But we were so patient ..

Our relationship became stronger ..

And our love was daily growing ..

Its Wednesday ..

I woke up at 9:00 am, wore my gray GAP pullover with my river island dark jeans and my yellow 
hunter boot, my hair was tied into “kubba” ..

I went to the college with Reema because long time we didn’t see each other  ..

I attended all my classes ..

Suddenly I saw Rakan ..

I smiled automatically ..

Rakan smiled back ..

Rakan: esalamu 3alaikum

Me: wa3alaikum esalam

Rakan: shlounech?

Me: el7emdellah ent shlounek 3asa meste3ed 7g elyoum

Rakan giggled: shaste3ed

Me: madry hehe

Rakan: ha khalastay classatech??

Me: eee radda elbait? Shloun quizek?

Rakan: walah tamam, entay bashry shloun ederasa?

Me: tamaam, yalla 3ayal akhalleek ana refeejty tan6erny

Rakan: wain betrou7oun?

Me: wala mukan betwa9elny baitna ana yayya ma3aha

Rakan: laish ana awa9lech

Me: haw laa may9eerr

Rakan: sem3ay tara benkhally elmelcha lesbou3 elyay kaifech

Me laughed: abaih laa ma sharait wala shay 7aram 3alaik 3a6ni facha ajahhez tawna mkhal9een exams

Rakan giggled: 3ashan ma7ad ewa9lech ghairy

Me: hehehe eee e9eer khair, yalla 3ayal ana bamshy

Rakan: allah y7afthech

Me: ma3asalama

I left him and went to Reema’s car ..

Reema: hala waalla

Me: hala feech

Reema: gamoush shrayech ndesh nady furouseyya?

Me: nady furouseyya??

Reema: eeeh endesh eb 3e6lat erebee3

Me: allahh wanasaaa bs ana akhaf

Reema: 3adi kho e3almounna

Me: wanassaaa agoul 7g obouy ou aredlech khabar

Reema excited: ok , ella ta3alay shakhbar raghad men6efy thekerha?

Me: madry wallah

Reema: gamousha shesalfa?

Me: maku salfa

Reema: met’hawsheen?

Me: eehh

Reema: laishhh??

Shall I tell her the truth?

Me: bss

Reema: gamoushh shesalfaa!!

Me nervously: agoullech 3ugub khalaas!!

Reema: gamousha laish tkhesheen 3alay!

Me: ma khashait shay gelna bagoullech khalas 3ad

Reema ignored my sentence ..

She looked mad!

Bs e9ara7a tawenas akhaf agoullaha we9eer shay allah la ygoul ou yenga9 wayhe!!

I arrived home at 12:30 ..

My mom was sitting in the living room ..

Mom: gamousha

Me: halaa

Mom: ta3ly ba7acheech

I went to her ..

Mom: elyoum beyoun elreyayel tadreen wela nasyaa

Me giggled: ou de 7aga tetnesy yumaa

Mom: ee ou meta nkhally elmelcha t’hagain?

Me: hmm ya3ni 3ugub shahar?

Mom: walla ana ma 3endi mushkela bs akhaf ohwa ma yertha

Me: minu ohwa?

Mom giggled: elkha6eeb

Me smiled: ahh rakan? Ee ee yimkin

Mom: shoufay e7na ngoul 7g obouch egoulehum 3ugub shahar ou 3ad etha ma rethaw 3ugb esbou3ain 
egoulehum shrayech?

Me: hmm Yuma ana ma sharait dress wala jahhazt wala shay

Mom: ee rou7ay al7een sh3endech?

Me: akheth manoura?

Mom: la la yam3awda ekhtheny ana wella 7e9a ekhtech manour maku thouq

Me giggled: 7aram 3alaich

Mom: yalla arou7 abadel ou enrou7 ok?

Me: ok

After mom had finished we went to Salhiya complex 3ashan ajahhez ..

I bought some dresses and tops but I didn’t fined something for the melcha!


At 7:00 pm ..

Rakani:

“fershy ezal el a7mar Rakanech we9al”

I went to the front window ..

I saw him nazel from his Panamera with 2 men and there was 3 men nazlen from a white BMW ..

I smiled automatically ..

He looks amazing like always ..

Navy blue deshdasha with white shmaq ma 7alaw ella 3alaih ..

There was 5 men with him but he was the prettiest ..

I sent him back ..

Me:

“hehe , I saw you;$”

I went back to my room, laid on my bed and waiting ..

I was happy because the dream is coming true ..

The men were down stairs to confirm the engagement ..

Ahhh  chenny hawwant ou abe elmelcha tomorrow!!

Seriously I can’t wait anymore for being him ..

Suddenly manoura entered my room ..

Mnera: yaah yaahhh

Me giggled: shinuu?

Mnera: ta7at yaw elrayayeel ma tadreen?

Me: embaalaa gally rakan

Mnera: haahaha ya7laila way gamoush ma9addeg ena mara7 e9eer aku gamousha belbait

Me: t9adgeen mafakkart eb hashay ma fakkart enny ra7 afgedech

Mnera: ana 3ayall ma anam elail bs afakker feech ana mat7amal a3eesh beounech

Me: 7abeebty 7ettan ana wallah bss la tkhafeen kel youm ra7 akalmech ana maly ghairech

Mnera: matkhayyal enny bajabel shosho ou bs

Me: 7aram sshosho 7abeeba bs e7na mu ma36enha wayh

Mnera: hmmm ta3alay eb taskinoun eb bait’hum?

Me: weddiii 3al aqal 7asas etha 6ala3

Mnera: laa etha 6ala3 ta3aleelly ma yabellaha ba3ad

Me: afa 3alaich

Mnera: wallah yalait taskenoun eb bait’hum chan 6eg ou jabel

Me: eee greeeb

Mnera: omy tnadech

Me: na3aaaaaam

Mom: ta3alay

We went down stairs me and manoura where mom and dad were sitting ..

Dad: mabrouk muqadaman

Me smiled: allah ybarek feek

Mom giggled: tara 7adedaw elmelcha 3ugub esbou3en

Better!

Dad: ee wallah getlehum 3ugub shahar bs elwalad ma bagha

Me: 3adi mu meshkela

Mnera: yuba etefaqtaw 3al mahar?

Mom: maddeya manourr

Dad: la walla efteshalt wella gally obouh cham taboun getla elly eye menkum rathen feeh

Me: ee zain tsawwi

Mom: shakelhum mara7 yebkheloun

Dad: eeh embayyen 3alaihum khoush nas ou elwalad hatha ana erte7t lah allah ysakhra lech ya bnaytee

Me shyly: amen

After a while ..

I left them and went back to my room ..

There was red light glowing in my mobile ..

I smiled ..

Of course its from Rakan ..

I looked at my mobile ..

Wella it’s a file from HIM!

And here it is ..

Jeet lek ya gmasha men laheeb shougy ou nara

Ou 7a6aitek fe galby elly wujoudech feh zad megdara

Walla eny men elshoug keny 6efel farag dyara

Ou Jety enty ou 7athanteh ou 9erty azyad men aw6ana

Jayyek ana elyoum lajel abasherek bsharah

Abshery ya munyat erou7 rakan kha6ab ou zanat agdara

Ou el bsharaa hey enna merta esemaha gmashaa

Isn’t he the cutest guy in Kuwait??

How lovely!!

The poetry was amazing and his voice was imaginary ..

Me:

“yabaaakht gmashaa eb rakan jad jad ya bakht’haa!!”

Rakan:

“wel 3aks 9a7eee7 believe me!”

akhhh! EL7EMDELLA YA RABBEE ENEK GESAMTLY SHAKHS NAFS RAKAN!!!

Rakan was calling me ..

Me: aloo

Rakan: hala  bel zaaain

Me: shinu hathaaa shinu hatha ya rakaan

Rakan: mu gadrech gamousha

Me: gadry sheft akthar menna minek 9adegny

Rakan: mara7 a9adeg

Me shyly: kaifek

Rakan: ya7laila obouch sam7

Me: hehe ee obouy 3ala neyyata

Rakan: eee allah ykhallee lena

I liked it when he said “lena” instead of “lech” ..

Me: amen

Rakan: 7addy mestanes el7emdellah

Me: mu kethryyy

Rakan shyly: hahaha

Me: eee badesh nady furouseyya 7adda 3ajeeb

Rakan: shinuuu??

Me: shinu shinu hehe

Rakan: sh7aggaa?

Me: bs meshtahya badesh weya reema refejty

Rakan: la la la tdesheen

Me: ee laishhh?

Rakan: bs la tdesheen

Me: haw rakan!! Ana gelt 7g obouy ou ohwa retha

Rakan: enzain?

Me: ya3ni abe adesh

Rakan: ou ana gelt la’

Me: enzain goully sabab muqne3

Rakan: entay laish ma tesme3en elkalam?

Me: besmellaahh hathy men awwalha chethyy men 9ijek??

Rakan: gmasha shakelna eb nakhtemha eb hosha fa ensakra a7san faman allah

He closed the line!!

Oh my god! Was he serious!! Come on kella nady furouseyya wetha etha dashait ya3ni!!! Ou 
elmushkela he had no reason!!

Uff!!!

I went to bed ou 7addi metnarfeza menna e6la3at el7achara 3ad!!

That was my day ..

Its Thursday ..

I woke up early, wore my H&M beige loose high neck with my forever 21 black lagging and my 
Bereshka brown boot .. my hair was tighed into a bony tale ..

I went to the college ..

In my break I saw rakan ..

I went to him and smiled ..

Yaraab e6ee7 el7a6ab ..

Rakan: hala hala

Me: shlounek?

Rakan: el7emdelah

Me: el7emdelah

Awkward silence ..

Me: eshfeek?

Rakan: mafeny shay

Me: khalas ba6alna many dasha!!

Rakan: la la kaifech

Me: shfeek mu 6abe3yyy

Rakan: eshma3na ma3a reema?

Haaa?

Me: wetha?

Rakan: laish kelshay ma3a hal bent maku ghairhaaa??

Me: ou ya3ni ma3a reema? a9lan sh3arefek eb reema? 

Rakan: entay maq9ouba 3alay? laish wafaqty 3alay? etha ma tabeny just say it!!

WHAT'S GOING ON????



7 comments:

Madliar said...

akeeed Reema was part of his past thats's why he doesnt like her :)loved the post it surprised me actually klsh matwaqa3t hehehe :* thankyou

Anonymous said...

laaaaaish??? shfeeeh rakan faj2aaa;(
post soon pleaaaseee

Anonymous said...

weee yaa far7aa matammaaatt! can't wait to know whats wrong with rakaaan:o
thaaankuu for posting<3<3

`A

Anonymous said...

whats wrong with him !!!! waiting for ur next post


gogo

4 Ketakeet emfarzineen said...

Madliar<3 i love you as i love your comments;* ..

Anonymous: i will try my best;*

A: loool no neeed;*

gogo: thankyouuu<3

Hiind said...

Yalla post !!!!! Pleaase

4 Ketakeet emfarzineen said...

nw;*